- Agricultural land DEFRA EU Exports Fairtrade Farmgate prices Food corporates Food processors Food producers Food security Government Imports Interdependence Landgrabbing Land tenure Middlemen organic farming Procurement Profit margins Small and medium farms Speculation Supermarkets Trade uncategorized Vested interest Water Website WTO
- A sustainable approach: the production and sourcing of local food
- To eat, to eat in moderation, to eat only humanely reared meat or to abstain?
- Access to food cannot be left to the market forces, it is the responsibility of society and the state: nine measures based on Mahatma Gandhi’s Talisman
- Japan’s agricultural law offers British politicians a fine model in social, environmental and health terms
- More land is growing crops free from genetic modification and synthetic pesticides